Enterprise Risk Management – helping you navigate today’s volatile risk landscape
15 October 2021
We live in a volatile world where risks are always arising, growing and evolving. To succeed, organisations need to identify, understand and map risks at a strategic level when setting objectives and making key decisions.
Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) is a tried and tested solution that provides organisations with a proven framework to successfully navigate this risk landscape.
By continually identifying, assessing, managing and monitoring risks across the organisation, an ERM approach provides the assurance that objectives can be achieved and opportunities taken, all supported by informed decision making.
Available exclusively to Ecclesiastical customers
As experts in our chosen markets, we already have an in-depth understanding of both the opportunities and risks our customers face. Our ERM experts are able to build on this to help organisations identify and navigate these risks to success.
Meet Sarah Pearson – Head of Enterprise Risk Management
A more experienced guide to the corporate risk landscape would be hard to find, with expertise across the public, private and voluntary sectors.
Qualified in risk management, business continuity and insurance, Sarah has a proven track record gained over 24 years working in senior roles with a risk focus, as a consultant, advisor, business partner, practice leader and head of ERM.
Enjoy a clearer view of the landscape, guided by ERM
- A structured approach provides greater understanding of the total risk profile so the organisation can assess risks and seize opportunities
- ERM supports the achievement of objectives by enabling informed decision making
- It is a foundation of good governance and provides greater assurance
- ERM is proactive rather than reactive, encouraging measured risk taking
- ERM has been proven to deliver enhanced performance and better service outcomes
- Future proof the organisation, safeguard reputational capital and gain competitive advantage
ERM doesn’t need to be complex
If you are new to ERM, don’t worry it doesn’t have to be complex. Take a look at our Getting started guide
which highlights a number of key themes, simple steps and supporting guidance to follow as you begin your journey.
Please note- our Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) support is a non-regulated activity providing optional support to you outside of our insurance products.