- A wide range of charitable purposes across a broad spectrum.
- UK charities or voluntary bodies, with a preference for the Warwickshire and Coventry area.
- Arts and museums
- Conservation and protection
- Employment, education and training
- Homelessness and housing
- Leisure, recreation and youth
- Social welfare
- Grants are made for both capital and revenue purposes.
- Preference for the Warwickshire and Coventry area.
|How to apply|
- Apply in writing to the Trust, enclosing the most recent annual report and accounts.
- Meetings are four times a year, typically February, May, August, and November.