Administering your church insurance

20 June 2018

An overview of your insurance policy, what documentation you should have, how you can pay your premiums and other useful information.

What documents should I have?

  • A policy booklet
    This contains the terms and conditions of your policy.
  • A policy schedule
    Separate pages with specific details for your church.
  • An employers’ liability certificate
    To be kept with your church insurance documents.

How do we pay premiums?

Every year you will be sent a policy renewal pack to tell you your premium is due. Premiums may be paid annually or by monthly Direct Debit.

Need to change your payment details?

If you are paying by monthly Direct Debit and need to change your payment details, please use the Direct Debit form below.

Product highlights

  • Damage to or loss of buildings and property
  • Religious items
  • Reduction or loss of income
  • Public liability
  • Loss of money and theft by church officials
  • Employers’ liability
  • Trustee indemnity
  • Personal accident
  • Legal expenses.
The overall knowledge of ancient buildings with the needs of modern day congregations in mind and the financial restraints being experienced by all levels of the Anglican order was excellent.

Church customer

When to notify us about activities or changes at your church

It is important that you let us know about certain activities and changes at your church. We can provide help and advice and in some cases, we may need to charge an additional premium if there is a change to the risk we are insuring. Our checklist below outlines when you need to call us.

  • During building works
  • Community outreach activities
  • If a decision had been made for your church to close
  • Accidents involving people
  • Change of church correspondent.