- Location: Gloucester
- Duration: Permanent
- Working hours: 35 hours a week, Monday to Friday
- Application end date: 03/12/21
In the world of financial services, Ecclesiastical treads a different path. Many businesses say they are different but Ecclesiastical really is. We believe it is possible to do business differently whilst building a powerful movement for good.
We are currently seeking an Underwriter to develop, negotiate and profitably underwrite new/existing business in line with Ecclesiastical strategy.
In this role you will plan, prioritise and manage your own work to deliver agreed objectives and meet SLA’s to deliver exceptional customer service.
You will need to understand and operate within regulatory framework, identify and escalate risks and be able to work to deadlines.
Ideally, you will have underwriting experience, however training will be provided.
If you have the following skills/experience, we’d love to hear from you:
- Minimum of 5 GCSE’s including Maths and English at grade C or above or equivalent
- Qualified Cert CII or commitment to work towards within an agreed timescale
- Ability to graduate from Ecclesiastical’s UW academy at level 1
- Market, Industry and Company knowledge
- Strong verbal communication skills
- A proven ability to deliver exceptional customer service
- Appropriate IT skills
In return we offer:
- A competitive salary
- Flexible working
- Competitive Group Personal Pension
- Bonus scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- A holiday buy and sell scheme
- An array of health and wellbeing benefits